If you haven’t already read our service administrivia, please do.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Web site. By accessing or using any part of the Web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Web site or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Lockergnome, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Web site is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your Gnomies.com Account. If you create a subscription on the Web site, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify Lockergnome of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Lockergnome will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Web site Visitors. Lockergnome has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Web site, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Web site, Lockergnome does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Web site may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Web site may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Lockergnome disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Web site, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Web Sites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the Web sites and Web pages to which Gnomies.com links, and that link to Gnomies.com. Lockergnome does not have any control over those non-Lockergnome Web sites and Web pages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Lockergnome Web site or Web page, Lockergnome does not represent or imply that it endorses such Web site or Web page. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Lockergnome disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Lockergnome Web sites and Web pages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Lockergnome asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Gnomies.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Lockergnome. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Lockergnome, Inc will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to the Lockergnome, Inc Designated Copyright Agent following our procedure for notices of intellectual property violations.In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Lockergnome or others, Lockergnome may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Web site.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Lockergnome to you any Lockergnome or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Lockergnome. Lockergnome, the Gnomies.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Gnomies.com, or the Web site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Lockergnome or Lockergnome’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Web site may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Web site grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Lockergnome or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. Lockergnome reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Web site following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Lockergnome may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Web site (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Lockergnome may terminate your access to all or any part of the Web site at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Gnomies.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Web site. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Web site is provided “as is”. Lockergnome and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Lockergnome nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Web site will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. If you’re actually reading this, here’s a treat. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Web site at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Lockergnome, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; or (iii) for interuption of use or loss or corruption of data. Lockergnome shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Lockergnome, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Web site, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Lockergnome and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Lockergnome, or by the posting by Lockergnome of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Web site will be governed by the laws of the state of Washington, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Seattle, Washington. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Seattle, Washington, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Automattic may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
There are links on this site which do lead to affiliate programs, and any sponsored / partnered / supported post is attributed as such (either in text or accompanying video).